|Check out the SVPwiki||SVP Cosmology 2.3|
|Was Keely a Fraud?
People ask me all the time about the "discovery" of compressed air pipes and tubing in Keely's lab. I get tired of this question. (Does anyone ever do their own research or do they simply defer to the "experts" or whoever is passing themselves off as "experts"?) There were a number of factors, facts and conjectures playing upon this supposed "discovery". Let's list some of them:
• Every work shop of any consequence has all kinds of pipes and tubes in the walls, ceiling and floors. These conduct water, compressed air, various gases and fluids, vacuum, electricity, etc. to name a few. What, factually, was being conveyed in the 'discovered' tubing?
• Keely developed his Etheric Vapor (various kinds of plasma) which he would have wanted to be available at many points in his shop just as we develop compressed air and vacuum and want it available around the shop. He would have installed pipes and tubes for this distribution to work places just as we do today.
• Bloomfield-Moore's son, Clarence, was notoriously petulant, jealous and envious of all the funds and support his mother lavished upon Keely thus reducing his coveted inheritance. My opinion of Clarence was he did not like his mother as they had ongoing feuds mostly over money. So was his "discovery" of the tubing an act of spite or personal (egoic) triumph over his strong willed Mother?
• Much of the information we have today about Keely and his work came from uneducated reporters of questionable motives. As Keely developed a unique form of quantum mechanics? and science there was not a single reporter who had the slightest idea of what Keely was working. The quantum world Keely discovered and developed was his alone - the electron, first entity of the quantum world, was not acknowledged to exist until 1893 - well after Keely's researches into the causitive structure of electrons and electricity. So who could have written accurately about anything Keely did - even if they wanted to? The legitimate scientists and engineers who examined Keelys Machines all stated they were genuine and without fraud. So which are you going to believe - the uneducated sensationalist reports or the studied and preceptive scientists and engineers? It is a well known fact of human nature it is far easier to vilify, invalidate and condemn someone they do not understand than to put forth effort to understand them or to admit ignorance. This deplorable attitude and small-mindedness continues today...
• Keely implied his work was not for that time period so he and others made efforts to hide or safe-guard his work for a distant future. A way to do this was to sacrifice himself to look like a "humbug" so his work would be ignored. Is this true or not? The future will tell. See Dashed Against the Rock
• I concur with the idea humanity is not yet ready for SVP. Some bits and pieces, yes, but not the whole of it. Especially not the Mind Force implications and applications. Until and unless a more developed mind-set or consciousness prevades all of society this knowledge will simply not be absorbed by Mankind and reflected in his environment and machinery. We see governments devoting large percentages of their people's money into weapons and killing their neighbors and little into raising up those they claim to represent. This insane state of affairs will only reverse as humanity awakens its consciousness - which we do now see beginning to happen with the advent and use of the internet.
• Additional insights to be added later.
See Keely's Accomplishments and Keely's Inventions.
SVP Cosmology 2.3
SVP Tulsa Seminar